Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was thinking about this the other day, and this picture hit me really hard. even though i was born a Muslim, i stopped practing for a while out of ignorance, and let me be the first to say, it was the darkest time of my life. i was so depressed and i just felt dead. but i started listing to lectures and opening my heart to find the truth. slowly i started to move towards Islam. and now i am happier then ever! i think the reason i even second guessed this beautiful way of life was that i didn't have enough knowledge. all i keep hearing was "you have to do this and this and this" and looking at the culture view of it. but once i looked in the Quran and Sunnah of Mohamed PBUH, i was so amazed and inspired. and i felt alive again. :) things become better for me, i work hard and i feel so much love from my new muslim friends. and i am more aware of this dunyah.