Saturday, January 2, 2010

bismillah

Asalamalaikum Wa Rahamtullah Wa Barakatuhu,

Lately, I have been hearing lots of complaints from people all around me, family, friends, neighbors, and people I don’t even know.  I have decided to dedicate this blog to everyone who thinks they have some what of a difficult life, and are tired of it.  Some of the comments that I hear “Why me?  When will I get a break?  Everyone else has a perfect life? Why don’t my kids listen to me?  Why can’t I get help?  Why can’t I find a job? etc…”

As I pondered these questions and many more, I sat there and thought about all of the wonderful things these people had, and yet not once were they thankful.  Human beings are strange creatures, for they rarely thank the Creator of the Heavens and Earth for all the great things that He blesses us them with, like good health, a family, finances, children, a home, good friends, etc.  I rarely hear people nowadays being thankful to Allaah (SWT)